ViscousTraction's Gallery | RX7 Spirit R Type A at SSR5

No prob. If you require ANYTHING, do not hesitate.

If I don't know, I will find out.

I will help you as I was helped. We're helpers here.:)

I discover your work mate, some great photo here 👍
In your last set i find the third is really good in a reallistic way. I also like the fourth for the work on light & shadows.
I will take time to have a look on your flickr gallery :)

I discover your work mate, some great photo here 👍
In your last set i find the third is really good in a reallistic way. I also like the fourth for the work on light & shadows.
I will take time to have a look on your flickr gallery :)

Thank you :)👍

And do go too far back in my Flickr gallery. I feel that my older ones weren't good :scared:

Very nice photos, BlameAuntJemima. Pictures #3 and #4 are my personal favourites due to the individual compositions and the lighting. I especially like the shadowing and focal length in the fourth picture. 👍

Angles used look interesting, and some of them definitely tasteful. I especially like the penultimate shot, composition looks really good.

A quite pleasant set, I like the warm late afternoon tones. 👍

I think the light and angle of shot 2 is nice and I quite like shot 4 because of the tones and atmosphere whcih looks fairly realistic, only let down by those horrible cones on the left which appear to not have the right light or shadowing on them at all. :yuck:

GPR
A quite pleasant set, I like the warm late afternoon tones. 👍

I think the light and angle of shot 2 is nice and I quite like shot 4 because of the tones and atmosphere whcih looks fairly realistic, only let down by those horrible cones on the left which appear to not have the right light or shadowing on them at all. :yuck:

Thank you :) and yeah, those cones bothered me a lot :(

Nice R8 on SSRX set. Good choice of color for the car 👍
I agree with GRP about your set with the impreza on the Nürb. And the last one is very dynamic :)
Good work 👍

Back